Best flight fares for next 30 days
Ashburn - Cengkareng / Jakarta
  • -
  • -
  • -
Location Please click on the icon below to see the detailed information
Travel Location Nearby Hotel Nearby Restaurant Nearby Object
Comment(s)
  • Sarah Padalovski 11 months ago

wow, it's so cheap, but when looking at the picture, I believe that the goods and foods there are not cheesy,

• Jennifer Ortiz 12 months ago

wow, it's definitely one of my go-to list, coz that place looks great. even for windows shopping only :D

• Mandy Abigail 1 years ago

Good places. I'd love to try each spot of this list. Nice review!

• Celine Delpy 1 years ago

Looks cozy. It'll be nice to hangout with my groups in there. Thanks for the info!

• Rebecca Ashley 1 years ago

This is a great place, great artistic, great decorating, wow nice to spend your enjoy time here buddy!

• Staceyar Samantha 1 years ago

I personally prefer Aksara than Goods Dept. mainly because it's easier to find aksara in jakarta cs they have some stores. Goods Dept is also good but last time i went there, it's kinda hard to find a comfortable parking spot.

• Jonathan Michelle 1 years ago

look at the famous rainbow cake, there's a some glitters on the top. i should add this place to my hangout place list.

• Kimberly Miller 1 years ago

Goodsdept has lots of good food i may add, the pasta the burgers, not your conventional pasta or burger but they combine curry with duck, so yum, it's a must try!

• Daniela Jacobs 1 years ago

I feel like going to The Goods Dept. Nice place you got there in Jakarta. I'll definitely make sure go there if i happened to visit Jakarta

• James Watson 1 years ago

This more like a place for women the first time i saw the title. But after seeing the whole article and the pictures, it does sounds ok for me to go there. Nice recommendation.

• Lisa Manning 1 years ago

The cake, the coffe and the view look so tempting. Place like this is the one that i need to relieve my stress

• Richard Newgate 1 years ago

New York Drawing and Star Trek. This place seems like a cool place for a geek one. Nice idea by the way combining things like that

• Ananda Putri 1 years ago

haven't tried pj's cafe before, i think this cafe will be in my go-to list

Welcome to
The Jakarta Post Travel
Please login to use more features
Google+