Best flight fares for next 30 days
Seattle - Cengkareng / Jakarta
  • -
  • -
  • -
Location Please click on the icon below to see the detailed information
Travel Location Nearby Hotel Nearby Restaurant Nearby Object
Comment(s)
  • Jesslyn Lee 1 years ago

those art works are so breath taking.. very nice and full of creativity! worth to visit anyway :)

• Henrietta Dashwood 1 years ago

This is worth a visit. I always keep an eye to such events in Jakarta. It's always interesting, they always present with new ideas. I like it. So far, Ruang Rupa is my favourite, full of breathtaking young creative artists.

Andrea Hudson 1 years ago

Indeed. Been to Ruang Rupa and I love it as well! Small place but full of creativity. These other places I'm sure has the same attractiveness.

• Anna Davis 1 years ago

Well noted. I love the gallery photos, they all stunning. I'd visit each one of them. Nice review!

• Jeremiah Jhonson 1 years ago

Interesting place it seems. The outside looks quite have some charm on it. I'll make sure to check it if i happened to go to Jakarta. Nice recommendation.

• Kimmy Yanadi 1 years ago

Dia.Lo.Gue, has a coffe shop at the backside of the gallery, it's the best me time i had, good coffee, good music and quiet.

• Asteria Iskandar 1 years ago

from me, another add point to Salihara is their "kedai"/cafe that serves Indonesian traditional dishes/snacks. It's good to spend your afternoon tea time in an artsy Salihara's atmosphere ;)

• Miriam Slozberg 1 years ago

This place sounds interesting. If I visit Jakarta, I would love to check it out.

• Jessica Miller 1 years ago

I know this place. I've been to Jakarta in 2010

• Veronica morgan 1 years ago

i've never been in jakarta before. but remember that jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia, there must be alot of people live there. those people must be need some places to improve their creativity, so, i think these places are very good idea

• jasmine brooke 1 years ago

i think Dia.lo.gue is very inovative. i was a little bit confused to buy some gifts from indonesia to my colleague. and i hope this place can be the solution for me if i visit jakarta next time! thanks

• Ramandha Cipta Putra Fikri 1 years ago

Couldn't agree more. Jakarta need those space for art. To relieve stress, to make it more aesthetic, and to prevent vandalism. People often called the sreet artist is a vandal. But i personally think they are doing good deeds, they make the cold city more colorful. Great article, we should pass this on to all people in the world.

• Felicia Lean 1 years ago

i will stay in jakarta for a few days before i go to Bali. while i stay in jakarta, i realy want to go around and try different interesting places. when i read this article, i realy want to visit these places. what is the best transport mode to reach these places? is there any way to avoid the traffic jam?

• Samantha Cornelia 1 years ago

I like the idea of creating new space for art to relieve stress. The art also, will make the city's scenery more beautiful. I like the graffiti from the ast picture. Nice picture. really inspiring.

• Audrey Shannon 1 years ago

how much do these museum cost to enter?? or they are free? i'm interested in such of these artistic place & i'm looking for them in jakarta but i don't know where to go. you guys helped me alot, thanks anyway!

Teguh Wicaksono 1 years ago

In normal days they're free, unless there's an exhibition or a music performance. I think the best way to find out is through their websites and social medias. Events with entrance fee will be published.

• Wyatt Henry 1 years ago

I heard that indonesian people are creative. so, i hope those space for indonesian artist can improve their ability, good for them, and this is a good article !

• Steve Alexander 1 years ago

the last time i travelled to jakarta, i could'nt find any good gift shop anywhere. thx for this article, i could recomend my friend if they go to jakarta. thank you once again.

Welcome to
The Jakarta Post Travel
Please login to use more features
Google+