Best flight fares for next 30 days
Ashburn - Cengkareng / Jakarta
  • -
  • -
  • -
Location Please click on the icon below to see the detailed information
Travel Location Nearby Hotel Nearby Restaurant Nearby Object
Comment(s)
  • Daphne Rosela 10 months ago

Those dresses you found are beautiful! Can't wait to hunt vintage stuffs myself. Nice article!

• Nicolas Loizou 10 months ago

I think this would be an alternative shopping destination compared to other factory outlet. Thanks for sharing the article!

• Faris Rachman 10 months ago

I'm basically a thrift store junkie and find this piece of information very useful. Gosh, how I love a cheap finds!

• Faris Rachman 10 months ago

i'm a thrift store junkie and this piece of information is very useful. gosh, how I love a cheap finds!

• Emma Pieters 1 years ago

Cool information. I like to hunt vintage goods, clothes, and whatever as long as vintage is. This is quite interesting and the price, i can bargain it, cool..

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 12 months ago

likewise! i LOVE everything vintage too... so finding this place was like finding a treasure! :)

• Sarah Goth 1 years ago

Oh how I love vintage dress. I've heard about Pasar Senen in Jakarta from my Indonesian friend, but she doesn't like its atmosphere and smell. Well, I have to ask her to accompany me to go to Dezon someday.

• Laura Hilde 1 years ago

Love vintage! And price is unbelievable cheap! Nevertheless, i have to learn to bargain. I can't good bargain in Asia countries. Don't know why.. huhu

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 12 months ago

practice and persistent :)) do not give in too fast or look to eager might do the trick, or have your local friend to bargain for you is always work

• Inka Prawirasasra 1 years ago

How come I never knew this place . OMG! Heaven!!!

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Yes dear, it is, good luck on spending according to your budget as you'll be tempted to splurge more thinking you might not get it again and the price is so cheap :))

• Greta Russo 1 years ago

Gosh! This market is lovely! I guess I'd go to Bandung to visit this market. TFS!

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

welcome! :)

• Gerald Brandon 1 years ago

Seriously? So i can spending much money for shopping.. but still, i doubt about the qualitily because of the prices are low

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

never single piece i got from this shop let me down. they usually in mint condition and after proper wash and ironing, people won't tell you got it from here. but that depends on your selection as well. you can truly get a lot of great deal for a very cheap prices here

Welcome to
The Jakarta Post Travel
Please login to use more features
Google+