Best flight fares for next 30 days
Seattle - Cengkareng / Jakarta
  • -
  • -
  • -
Location Please click on the icon below to see the detailed information
Travel Location Nearby Hotel Nearby Restaurant Nearby Object
Comment(s)
  • zsazsa tahir 4 months ago

I was in Lembang with my kids for vacation somewhere around Nov 2012... the cool weather is really refreshing... cant wait for the next trip to Bandung, perharps this time we could visit Pangalengan as well...

• Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 12 months ago

My recent visit to Floating Lembang was not as pleasant as before. Probably because it was Monday. The floating market was closed on Monday so visitors only left to enjoy the factory outlets and restos and I did like the fact that now they close the small huts unless you rent it. I think it will be fair if instead of that they suggest the huts for visitors who order foods and drinks with minimum amount of purchase. But you still can enjoy the boat ride, crossing the site which is quite nice and cheap. Looking back, better go here on the weekends when they are on full force :)

• Patricia Bloomberg 1 years ago

It seems so fresh in Bandung. How does Tutut taste? just curious what kind of food that is. :p Gonna try everything in Bandung if I someday go back again to Indonesia.

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Hi Patricia, hahaha to be honest I have never eaten tutut either. My colleague tried it. He said the texture more or less like squid only a bit chewy and there's a lil hint of bitter taste that comes along from the tutut itself. I tried the sauce and I like the singapore sauce better. Please do share when you finally have your adventure in bdg!

• Ayudia Putri Permata S 1 years ago

Good news for me who live in Bandung :) so i could go to Lembang anytime to take a breath from my routines....and this is so perfect place:)

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Yaay, so have you visited Floating Market, Ayu? :)

• Prachi Garg 1 years ago

Hey Icha! Thanks for the review n posting beautiful pictures...it really seems an awesome place to visit! Never knew floating markets exists in Indonesia as well...I heard of these markets only in Thailand...

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Hey Prachl! You are most welcome. It took me by surprise too I must say, I was not expecting my visit to be that enjoyable. I love the food there it' so cheap and yummy and you just want to enjoy the moment there. There's a woman who comes there regularly just to knit, i was told. Thank you for reading :)

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

• Agus Hery Prasetyo 1 years ago

Hi Icha, We would like to thanks for your review. What a great pictures here.

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Hi Agus, thanks for reading :)

• Karenenna Cester 1 years ago

Oh it's really good another thing to do in Bandung. Can't be more excited to spend this weekend in Bandung and surely Lembang with nice scenery and fresh air :)

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Hi Karenenna, hope you'll have great time in Lembang and Bandung!

• Mandy Abigail 1 years ago

The floating market is interesting! Why can't the visitors also eat on the boat? That'd be great! I like Bandung, and surely I'd love to visit Lembang. Heard this place is beautiful and refreshing.

Nisha 'Icha' Rahmanti 1 years ago

Hi Mandy, i think eating on the boat is not for everybody hahaha... c Hope you'd visit Lembang soon! :)

Welcome to
The Jakarta Post Travel
Please login to use more features
Google+